I have wanted to share this salad recipe that we enjoy during the summer months for some time, and now I can, since I have pictures to accompany. This is a recipe that I have taken from my parents, and though it is very basic and most likely you have all enjoyed the same salad, I wanted to share how I prepare it. Did I mention that this recipe is so so easy?
Hey, even better, right?
This is a recipe for Chicken Caesar Salad. I begin by marinating chicken breasts in Yoshida's. For our family I do two chicken breasts. You can allow them to marinade overnight if you wish...at least 2 hours ahead is good.
Jump ahead now to the assembly of this salad. The chicken is best when grilled on the BBQ.
I should add that I will not include exact measurements, since you can adjust to the number of people you are serving.
While the chicken is grilling, I prepare the rest of the salad, beginning with the lettuce.
Next, I add these croutons, which we happen to like a lot. If you must buy croutons these are the ones you should get. They can be found at Costco.
Finally, finish the salad with your favorite Caesar salad dressing. We happen to buy this dressing at Costco, since we go through it pretty fast.
And, there you have it , the finished salad. Since this is such a simple recipe, we have been having it a lot on the Sundays we have Late Service. It comes together quickly, and tastes so good.
A slice of warm bread and a glass of sweet tea are somthing that I like to complete this meal with.
3 comments:
oooh, that looks yummy! We'll have to try it next time I manage to remember to replenish our Yoshidas sauce, which I seem to always forget every time I go to Costco :-P
Looks great!! Makes me want a salad!! :)
We ended up making this last night and it was a big hit with the whole family! Thank you so much for posting the recipe :)
Post a Comment