Now that the days are getting warmer, my itch to sew something has increased. Not the way it is supposed to work, I know. None the less, I have been sewing. I made a pair of pajama pants for Owen last week, with some fabric that was given me by a friend. Sorry, no pictures of them (yet). Then, this week I finally finished the birthday banner I had started cutting out a few months ago. This turned out to be a bit time consuming, but fun. Now I only hope the boys enjoy the tradition of being able to pull it out for each birthday.
I have already started scheming about what my next project will be, but the garden may win over sewing for a bit.
2 comments:
Love the rainbowey colors. Looks really good, you should post pictures of your garden!! I haven't seen it without tarps in a few years.
Wow, I love it!
Post a Comment