CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

4/04/2012

1-800-222-1222

If you ever need to get a hold of poison control, that would be the number to call.


Why would I know? Well, you know that wonderful Oxi Clean product that takes away some of the toughest stains? Turns out, it is not intended for eye cleansing.

Owen tried, and I think he would attest, that it is not a pleasant experience in the least. The best that we can tell, is that he reached up on top of the dryer and pulled the scoop out of my bucket of Oxi Clean, dumping it over his head and into his eyes. When I found him, he was not opening his eyes at all, but he sure was crying. Talk about scary. With a quick call to poison control, we were instructed to make a saline solution to flush out his eyes, and then told to call back in an hour.

Poison Control informed me in the follow up call that actually oxi clean is not too big of a deal. That would have been nice to know the first time I called, but we are thankful all is fine. Just another reminder of God's Grace in our lives.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Glad it wasn't worse! Gotta watch out for these little ones. Geesh.