CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

2/24/2009

A Belated Valentine's Date


This past Friday evening, Jason and I were able to escape for a belated valentine's date. We went to Cafe Divino, which is a Wine Bar in Old Town, and has been the destination of past date nights for us. It is always so wonderful to be in a quiet restaurant, with no children to disturb our meal.

Jason also brought home the flower arrangement pictured above, which is also always a special treat.

Oh, and did I mention that we did not have to pick up the boys from Grandma Ann's till the next morning? This allowed for a quiet, leisurely grocery shopping trip for me, and no 6 AM wake up call for us-sorry grandma.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Sounds great!! Your flowers are pretty, such good spring colors!!

Erika said...

I LOVE tulips. Glad you got to escape for a little bit.