*Please bare with me one last time, as I mourn.
Well, it's official. I learned today that I will never again drive my favorite car around. My baby has been sold, or is being sold off. Looks like we are passing along the Jetta to Pastor DeMass and his family. They have been borrowing it all week, and have decided to buy it. I know they will love it, as I feel it's a great car. Lisa DeMass reassured me that I can come visit it whenever I like.
Hey, ya know, I just might.
It is nice to know it is going to a good home and that I will see it still at least once a week at church. I am thankful to of had a slow transition away from my beloved car, but the time has come and it must go. Goodbye old car, so full of memories.
Hello new memories, of life, with my mini van.
*Thank you again for listening.
11/12/2009
Back to Being a Two Car Family
Posted by Leanne at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So sad. I'm sorry I know you love that car. At least it is going to a good family!!!
When Max had to get rid of his he really was heart-broken. I remember when I had to sell my prelude to Rachel - and when I learned that she wrecked it, even though I didn't own it, I was kinda sad. I loved that car and what it represented about/for me.
Post a Comment