As I look out my windows this morning at the slushy rain snow mix falling all around, it is hard to believe that just two days ago we were all outside with just t-shirts on, enjoying weather in the mid 60's. The boys spent the majority of Saturday outside playing, and helping daddy reclaim some garden space. They even fit in a few rounds of t-ball.
We all took a late afternoon walk down to visit the great grandparents and grandparents, nearly a mile down the road. Still no baby, but it was a nice walk...not a fast one, but still a good one.

Today it's back to filling our time indoors, keeping busy and out of trouble....hmmm.....is that possible?
3 comments:
I love the boots on the wrong feet :)
I like the head in the hands.
Those are adorable. Sorry no baby in hands yet, I know your ready!!
Post a Comment