CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

3/22/2010

Still Waiting

We are still playing the waiting game, anticipating the arrival of boy number 3 any day. I kind of feel as though we are preparing to be away from the house for awhile, since I have been doing laundry daily or at least every other day, so as to not come home to mounds of laundry and a new baby. The house has also never stayed more clean, because, who wants to come home to a dirty house? Not me. Each time I clean the toilet, I wonder if it will be the last time before baby arrives, but so far no such thing. The boys bags are mostly packed, as is the babies....mine will be when (and if) the time comes.

In other more exciting news, our little niece was born last Monday, to Jason's sister. We took the boys out to meet her on Friday night, which may have gotten Philips wheels turning a bit faster about what this whole new baby brother talk is about. Levin was so cute, and very eager to hold her. He gets so excited when we talk about his new brother, and being able to hold him (while sitting), but we will see what happens when the baby arrives.


And, now that the baby has been born, I can show you the little booties I made for her. Aren't little girl things fun?



5 comments:

Dana said...

Levin looks quite proud! good job on the booties!! They look nice.

Amy said...

We love our booties. And given the size of our little miss' feet she'll fit them in no time! :) We can't *WAIT* to meet our new nephew!!!

Evelyn said...

Great pics! They made me smile. Looks like Levin will be a great big brother--won't he? .... Wow the booties! I'm sooo impressed.

Ali Tong said...

OH! The booties are SOOOO CUTE! Nicely done.

Erika said...

I want to have a little girl some day so that you can make me those adorable booties. Keep waiting! Ugh. I feel like I'm going through this with you, even though I'm not. We look forward to meeting him. And good work on keeping up on the house!