Levin has discovered that vacuuming is really fun. Wonder if the excitement would diminish if I asked him to vacuum, instead of him asking me? In the meantime we will enjoy clean floors. Would be nice if this new hobby lasted through Owen's crawling days, which I hope is a long time from now.
While Levin enjoys his freedom with the vacuum cleaner, Philip finds a safe place under the dining room table.
Grilled Pizza..if you have not tried it, then what are you waiting for?

No comment.
Owen is going to be such a smart little boy with all the stories he listens to.
Chocolate mousse, topped with fresh raspberries. YUMMO!

Look who has found his fingers! I am still in denial that I may have a finger sucker, but am afraid we are loosing the battle. Pacifiers are so much easier to take away, even if they are not as cute as a baby sucking his thumb or fingers.
1 comments:
You know - I hated the fact that K used a pacifier, because if we forgot it...droped it...(etc.) But, it was nice to just throw them away one night and be done. I don't think CPS would like it it you did that with kids fingers!!
Great pictures Leanne... thanks for sharing
Post a Comment