How many of you dust your lamp shades regularly, if ever?
Ya, me neither.
Well, I am here to enlighten you all with a quick and simple way of getting the job done. Maybe I am the last person to of figured this out, but just in case here'w what to do.
You will need, a lint roller, the sticker kind. That's it! Simply roll the device over and around your lamp shades and step back in ah. You to will be wondering why you have waited this long do get such a simple household chore done.
*This works on flat shades only, not sure what the trick would be for the crinkly kind of shades.
1 comments:
the trick for crinkly shades is to get rid of them and get the flat ones!! Thats such a simp,e idea - I will have to remember that if we ever get a lamp!
Post a Comment