I will not try to make any excuses for the delay in posting, but will simply jump back in close to where I left off. I have intended for some time to catch you all up on Levin's family birthday party, which took place a week after his actual birthday, but let's face it. Blogging takes time, and well, I would rather spend my free moments doing other things. So, since nearly two months have past since this party, I will share just two pictures.
Levin, wearing his chef coat, made by Grandma Ann. He got to help mix up his birthday cake.
The finished product.
I will be back soon to share pictures from Owen's first birthday party, which we had this past Saturday. I cannot believe he will be one on Friday!
6 comments:
Leanne you are so talented...how did you make that cake?
Look at his hat!! So cute!! What a nice treat to help make his cake. :)
Love the chef outfit
Love the chef outfit
Cute chef, cute cake! Wish you lived closer. I'd hire you in a heartbeat to take over the cake decorating for birthday parties around here!
Still awed by that cake. And what a cute 5yr old chef!
Post a Comment