
So, after many months of looking at sock monkeys online (for the boys), I finally settled for making my own. I mean, how hard could it be, right? When I was out at Pacific fabrics last week, I picked up a set of Rockford Red Socks, and got to work.
So, he's not perfect, and I learned a bit through my first try, but overall he turned out ok. His legs are not quite as lumpy as this picture portrays, but you get the idea of what he looks like. I am planning to give this one to Owen for his first birthday, which is in just over a month! So, shhhhh, don''t tell him.
5 comments:
He looks great! I'm so impressed you braved that! I don't think I would've dared.
Very cute! how special you made it too :)
Nice! I've actually been thinking of knitting one... but that might be a bit ambitious. :) Yours looks great!!!
He is very cute and you are very talented
I have drooled at these and couldn't bring myself to buy one although I put one on our wish list. Great job. He is cute!
Post a Comment