Last week, Philip decided all on his own, that he was ready to ride a bike without training wheels. Levin had moved up a bike size, and so he felt it was time for him to ride Levin's old bike.
Please don't judge me as a mother when I say that I thought Philip would be a lot older before he accomplished this childhood milestone. It's not that I didn't think he could do it, but he is not even four yet. Philip, incase you did not already know, is my very very cautious child. He will be the one some day to watch everyone else jump off the bridge. So, when I came out to see what he and daddy had been working on, you can imagine my surprise.
Though, not a great video, here is a short clip taken the first day of riding. We are still working on being able to start all on our own, but he sure is a proud little guy. Way to go Philip!
2 comments:
WOW!! He did amazing for his first time!! Congrats Philip!!
Quite an accomplishment for a timid little boy. Guess it helps to have an older brother to keep up with.
Post a Comment