Many of you have been asking to see pictures of my garden this year, and so here goes. These pictures were taken about two weeks ago, before we left town for a week. When we returned last week, the garden had grown so much. I now have tomatoes turning red, broccoli coming, and carrots ready to pick. The peas are dying back, but we sure have enjoyed them. We have even been able to shell and freeze some to enjoy later this winter.
This is what the garden looked like, the days leading up to all the following pictures. Lots of weeds.

Carrots
Tomatoes
More tomatoes.
Peas.

Onions.
Grapes.
Pear.
Asian pears.
Apple.
The whole garden.

My first dahlia to bloom. I now have a full garden in bloom, with all different shades. I should really take a picture, because they are beautiful, and are especially fun to look out to while washing dishes.
So, there you have it. A sampling of what's growing around our yard.
3 comments:
Beautiful! So glad you get to enjoy it!
Hurray! looks great! I just weeded in my garden, and it feels so much more cleaned up. Can't wait for my beans though...so nummy
Nice! I didn't know you had an Asian pear tree. Seeing the dahlia sure makes me miss my dahlias. Wish this yard wasn't so wet!
Post a Comment