CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

7/29/2008

Oh dear...here we go

I am afraid we have officially started a new stage with Levin, the why stage. I have been pretending for quite some time now to simply ignore the question "Why", when asked, but that is no longer possible. I think I may go crazy! It is all very wonderful that he wants to know and understand the reasons behind EVERYTHING, but how much is too much? I am happy to satisfy his curiousity, after all he has to learn somehow.

My question to all of you is, How have you handled this stage, is is fine to ignore the question after you have answered the initial inquiry? Somebody please tell me I am not going to go gray over this small, yet tiring stage.

4 comments:

Derek said...

Do what my mom did... "ask your father!"

=)

Erika said...

I don't think that you will get gray over it. BUT, maybe you should look into some of those videos that go places and explain simple things, kinda like what Mr. Rogers did. "This is the post office, all the mail that gets sent goes here! etc."

Kjerste said...

Ooh! My favorite is when Mr. Rogers goes to the zipper factory!

Dana said...

My vote is also for Mr. Rogers, maybe they have some on Youtube or something. It was on yesterday while I was exercising, it was too cute. I hope the re-runs are still on when Wesley is old enough to understand it. :)