Well, we're back from our vacation to Chelan, which means, back to the tasks of day to day life with two munchkins.
We spent the past five days away with my family, enjoying the sun and view found at Lake Chelan. A great time was had by all. The weather was in the 90's,which made the pool and water park all the better. I think it is safe to say that Levin is very much a water boy. He had a blast in both the swimming pool and the slides at the water park. We even granted his wish to slide down the water slides all by himself. Don't worry, he had a life jacket on.
I should also, add that while on vacation Philip mastered the art of cruising along furniture. Yikes! I think I see walking in the not too distant future. It did come to my atention the other day that my baby is growing up way too fast. He will be one next month!
8/07/2008
A much needed Vacation
Posted by Leanne at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
they grew up so fast this time. Noah is 1 next week. He is crusin too...I am so not ready for two walkers!
Love the water slide pics. I can't believe Levin wanted to go down by himself! Fun.
It was fun to see little Philip cruising aroung the narthex on Sunday - I can't believe how fast they grow!
I would just like to let you know that it has almost been a month since your last post. I miss reading.
<3 Erika
Oh my word! Levin is truly a German. I just looked at the Chelan pics and he stands just like your dad and uncles (and his mom and aunts).Too cute.
Post a Comment