CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

9/27/2008

Happy Birthday Philip

So, it's official, Philip turns the big one today. We celebrated last night with all of the family, and I'm not sure if Philip had more fun with the paper and bows or with the contents they surrounded. He did thoroughly enjoy his cake, much more than Levin did, but as a result he had a bit of a sugar high, resulting in a later night. Thankfully he is sleeping in today.

For his Birthday breakfast we will be enjoying these pumpkin pancakes, a favorite of mommies.




Stay tuned for the birthday pictures, from last evenings festivities.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Pumpkin pancakes?!!
May I please have that recipe??
I cannot believe it, one year old. No more a baby. :(

jbhinman said...

Happy Birthday!!

Dana said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday Philip!! We were thinking of you on Saturday!!