CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

9/12/2008

Walking together with friends

This week, we have been able to enjoy some beautiful weather. Each day has been just perfect, not too hot, but sunny and warm enough to be outside. Rather than spend our days inside, I thought it would be nice to enjoy the last days of sun before the rain sets in. As much as I am looking forward to the rain, I have convinced myself that it would be good for us all to be outside.

On Monday the boys and I spend two hours in the morning casually walking along Ruston Way, taking time to comb the beach for a bit. We had such a good time enjoying each others company.

Then again on Wednesday, we were able to go out walking, but this time we invited a few friends to join us. It was nice to share the walk with others along to talk with. Michelle and her girls had to get going earlier then Aria and I were ready to, so we ended up spending another two hours together on the beach. They had fun throwing rocks into the water and watching the splash.

Thursday morning, Sharletta called and was needing to get out of the house, so once again we packed up and went for a walk, but this time we went to Owens Beach. The kids all had a great time watching the fishing boats come in and get carried up out of the water by an elevator of sorts. We were also able to watch the Vashon Ferry unload and load.

So, to summarize, our week has been full of walks and enjoying the great outdoors.

1 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...

It was fun seeing you on Sunday - someday when i can get around to planning I would love to have some young moms over!! I will keep you posted.