Today was Philip's surgery, and we are blessed to be able to say that all went well. The Doctor did diagnose the lump as a Thyroglossal Duct Cyst. It is nothing serious, and should require no further treatment. The surgery was a bit more involved than initially thought (meaning that the cyst was larger than forseen, and even had some scar tissue in parts around it), but Philip did well, and is now at home resting comfortably with the aid of many drugs.
Thank you for your prayers!
12/18/2008
As Good As New
Posted by Leanne at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We're so glad to hear all went well and is well. You're in our prayers!
I've been checking several times a day hoping for an update! So glad to hear that things went well. I hope you are able to get some rest along with Philip!
Such good news that it went well and that it wasn't anything too serious! I love how he's clinging to you as if you would let him go again!
Post a Comment