Today went surprisingly well, considering it was a Monday. Typically, Mondays are our day to stay home, get laundry done, and put the house back together. This equals a pretty blah day, but today was not so. We did the usual laundry, and playing, but had a last minute visit from Aunt Jen (no school for her today). She called around 11:00 and was soon on her way to visit with mommy, while the boys napped. What a treat.
The boys both took excellent naps, which allowed Jen and I to catch up on each others lives. I helped check second grade math papers and we both enjoyed white chocolate mochas.
On another note, Jason and I will be leaving Wednesday for Mexico! I can't wait. Of course, we will be going will the rest of Jason's co-workers. How many jokes start "5 engineers walk into a bar?" None and there's a reason. Whatever follows is not likely to be funny to anyone but the 5 of them. Oh well. For Sun, Sand, Sea, Pools, and an couple days off from my day job, I'll do my best to laugh at their jokes and make the most of things.
The boys will be staying at two of Tacoma's finest 5-star luxury all-inclusinve resorts, also known as their grandparents. I hope they want to come home at the end of their vacation.
ADIOS!
1/19/2009
How Refreshing
Posted by Leanne at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now that is funny!!!
What a treat! That sounds like it'll be loads of fun. Enjoy your little vaca, and don't come back too tan, or else. That is a threat. ;)
Enjoy your time!
Post a Comment