CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

1/26/2009

Three Already?

Well, we are back from a nice time away in Mexico, but more on that later.

Today is Levin's third birthday, which I find very hard to believe. Can he really be that old? He truly is at a fun age...most of the time, and can get us to laugh at nearly anything. It is so fun to watch him play, and use his little imagination. And he and Philip are beginning to really be able to interact and understand each other, which is so fun to watch. We look forward to seeing what this next year will bring for us all.

9 comments:

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana said...

Happy Birthday Levin!!

jbhinman said...

I really thought you meant something else!! See you soon.

Erika said...

I at first thought you meant something else as well. Though I have been dreaming about you again. (just a warning) I remember when he was born and I came to visit. My wedding was fast approaching and my mom was already hinting at a grandchild. Yes, before I was married!! Anyways. Time sure flies.
Happy Birthday Levin!!

Alicia said...

I also thought you meant something else...sorry, babies on the brain!
Happy birthday, Levin! I remember the cute way you announced it to your dad on Father's day. 3 already, really?

Leanne said...

Oh dear, I guess I should have worded things differently. We are still a family of four and plan to be for some time yet.

Erika, stop having those dreams....your scaring me!!

Erika said...

Sorry. I can't help it.

Kjerste said...

Wow! My heart totally skipped a beat when I saw that title! lol! Happy birthday Levin!

Ann said...

That's funny, because I didn't even think that when I read the title. We're very happy to be grandparents to those two little guys for now, but I'm still praying about that girl! Remember, all you comment readers, we have to pray BEFORE the baby is on the way. All in good time, though!