CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

1/16/2009

Trying Something New


Last week I decided to try and arrange my spices a different way. I have always kept them in the cupboard next to the stove, all in nice rows, arranged alphabetically. It just seems like I continue to gain new varieties of spices with no real neat way to store them. So, I set out to find a new more organized style of keeping my spice containers. It did not take me long to discover that the almost useless, storage shelves on the other side of the stove would be a perfect place to keep them. The shelves are only useless, because you can store nothing larger than a 14.5oz can of food along them, one can deep and once can high.

After only a short time, I had moved my kitchen around, and so far it's all working great!

2 comments:

Erika said...

That looks really nice! Mine are on a cute shelf that sits above my stove, but it doesn't hold all of them, so some are stuffed above the sink in one of my four cupboards. Looks like those useless shelves came in very useful!

Amy said...

That's a great place for your spices! It's that whole "change" thing we were talking about last week. Thankfully it's not something that will bother your spouse since he'll never use it. :) Glad you found something that works!