Well, here we are again with a few more weeks gone by. I find myself now wondering when life will ever slow down again. Just another reason I look forward to fall.
Last week Jason and I had the opportunity to spend a few nights down in sweltering Portland, without the boys. We had wanted to get away and celebrate Jason's birthday, well at least that's what we called it. I guess we have to have a reason for getting away, besides just to leave the boys with their grandparents. We had a great time seeing all kinds of sites and of course fit in just a little shopping too. Who can refuse the air conditioned stores and no sales tax?
While away our AC in our car broke, which made the two hour trip home a bit hot, especially since it turned into 3 hours with traffic. Naturally it would have to die during the hottest week on record for our area.
We are glad to be home again and also I might add that I am very thankful for this cooler weather. Hey, what can I say, I am a true northwest girl .
8/05/2009
Jason's Belated Birthday Get Away
Posted by Leanne at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad that ya'll had fun! i like your rose garden pictures :)
I love the photo of you and Jason! Looks like you enjoyed the lunch--and being away for a couple days, too.
I have to agree. That is a super sweet pic.
Beautiful pics!
Post a Comment