CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

8/26/2009

Twenty-Nine Weeks

That is, until baby number three is due to make his/her appearance. That's right, for those of you who may not have already heard, we are expecting our third in mid March. We are excited, as are the boys. Levin has been especially interested in what the baby is doing, and loves to give kisses.

One day shortly after having told the boys about the new baby, I asked them to be a little quieter as they played. Levin asked, "why, is the baby sleeping"? Yes, yes the baby is always sleeping and needs the house to always be very quiet. I wish, but it was cute.

Though this pictures does not really tie much into this post, I like pictures, so here you are.


3 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...

All packed up and nowhere to go!!

Congratulations Leanne, that is so exciting!

Erika said...

I love that picture! We have a similar one with all of us kids in a cooler, it's so funny the things that kids do for fun.

Ann said...

I think those two precious boys need to be packed in that suitcase and brought to Grandma Ann's! So cute of Philip!