CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

9/28/2010

Already?

Saturday, Owen turned six months old.

Our little baby is becoming less of a baby and more his own little person each day. I am beginning to see just why I have been dreading the crawling stage, as he has started to roll and scoot all over the place. Owen is working hard at trying to get the crawling thing down. He has only gotten as far as getting up on all fours and rocking, and as of the last two days has been able to move one leg forward. He is still trying to coordinate his hands and feet, but it will not be long. I think this little guy is going to be trouble, once he can really get around. His eyes show just how eager he is to get involved in whatever his brothers are playing. Levin is so good with Owen and loves to take time to roll around and play with him, which is so fun to watch. He sure can make his little brother laugh.

We have slowly been introducing solids, as I feel up to it. I had planned to make some baby food, but so far have just been grinding up food in my little baby food grinder. So far, Owen has had: bananas, peaches, broccoli cheddar soup, cornbread, yogurt, and mashed potatoes. Not only does Owen look the most like his daddy, he also seems to take the same stance on mashed potatoes, that they are best left alone, not mashed and without sour cream etc.

Owen is still taking anywhere from two to four naps in a day, but I am hoping soon we will be down to just two longer naps. At night he sleeps around 11 hours, though times are still very varied.

I am sad to see the newborn baby stage go away, but am really enjoying watching my little man grow up and change. Here are a few recent photos.


Hmm...bananas.


Sleepy boy, all snuggled up with his brothers doggy and blanket.

2 comments:

Erika said...

That last picture is SO cute. What a little doll. So sad that the baby stage leaves so quickly!

Evelyn said...

Really adorable pics. And he's in a box because?...