CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

9/08/2010

Sooo Big

Since Owen's four month and five month milestones have gone by without be recognized, I figured it was high time I at least shared a few recent photos of the little guy, before he turns six months in two weeks time.

Yikes, did I just say six months?

Yes, I did, but I am not here to talk about how fast time has been going, but rather, to share a few pictures with you all.


Owen, sporting his booties made by Kjerste. They are little big yet, but we have been waiting for so long to pull them out, and could not wait any longer.


Philip wanted in on the photo shoot, and this one was too cute not to share.


Owen enjoys being up where he can see us all eat dinner, and since he grabs all our plates, our laps no longer work very well as a seat for him. So, after nearly two years of collecting dust, the high chair is out again. Tonight, I put a few puffs (similar to cheerios, but "melt" faster in the mouth) on Owens tray, which he was able to pick up, but never managed to place in his mouth. I did place a few in his mouth, but he was not real excited about them, which confirms that I do not have to begin solids yet.....phew. He had fun playing, though.

6 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! I love the picture of Philip and Owen. Those boys are so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

what a sweetie -thanks for sharing

LeFebvre Momma said...

You have very handsome boys!! Don't worry, I am talking them up to KayLynn! Owen has beautiful eyes - such a looker... :)

Dana said...

What a sweet face! :)

Evelyn said...

All of them are great shots but I do like the one where Philip invaded the photo shoot.

Aunt Essie said...

Your boys are just too darn cute! I remember talking to you like the day before Owen was born... where does the time go?!