CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

10/15/2010

Wedded Bliss

Today is the day we officially celebrate 10 years worth of wedded bliss. Pretty good considering we crammed it into only 6 years.


So depending on how you look at it, that means we're good for the next four years and are due for a couple years of wedded blah. Or think of it as 6 years of wedded bliss for one of us and 4 years for the other.

Either way, it's been a great ride so far! Thanks to all of you who have been there to support us along the way.

5 comments:

Dana said...

Happy Anniversary :)

Erika said...

What?! Is it that people noramly don't get to ten years or something? I think I'm missing something.

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! I read the first sentance and thought - no way! They haven't been married 10 years! Gotta keep reading...... :-)

LeFebvre Momma said...

I'm with Erika - what?@!?!?

Ali Tong said...

I'm lost, too!