My guess would be 3 or 4. Monkey see, monkey do!
hee hee. Is he going to take after Levin and walk early?
Oh man - I'm SOOOOO happy that Campbell is WAY behind Owen in this regard. No movement around here!!!!
But he looks so cute doing it!
CUTE!! I love his leggings. Do you keep your house pretty warm or is he a hot blooded baby? I have a few pairs but Seth gets cold down on the ground in our old house.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My guess would be 3 or 4. Monkey see, monkey do!
hee hee. Is he going to take after Levin and walk early?
Oh man - I'm SOOOOO happy that Campbell is WAY behind Owen in this regard. No movement around here!!!!
But he looks so cute doing it!
CUTE!! I love his leggings. Do you keep your house pretty warm or is he a hot blooded baby? I have a few pairs but Seth gets cold down on the ground in our old house.
Post a Comment