CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

2/09/2011

Finished

A few posts back, I showed you the beginnings of a baby girl hat. Well, I finally sat down last night and sewed it up! Having no baby girl models in the house, I had to use Owen. Sorry, no pictures of that, but I am sure daddy will thank me.

Anyways, it looked so cute and fit perfectly. Overall, I am pleased with the final results. I can already see this pattern in brown with a pink or blue flower. Hmmm.... I think I better get on to finishing the teddy bear I started awhile back, before I start another one of these hats, though.

7 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...

Absolutely Adorable

Amy said...

SO CUTE! Now I can start one since you finished yours. :)

Erika said...

That is adorable!

Kjerste said...

Darling!

Alicia said...

Love it! So so cute! I'm very impressed.

Evelyn said...

Beautiful job! Almost makes me want to learn to knit.

Ali Tong said...

Soo cute! I love it. Who was it for?