CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

2/02/2011

Just Try Them

I do not share every great new recipe I try, but we had these for dinner last night, and I thought they were good enough to pass on. As in, I think you need to have these for dinner tonight. I am sure most of you can guess where this great recipe came from, even before checking out the link above, since this is not the first time I have passed along a great recipe from the site. I cannot lie, I love Annie's Eats! I almost always love what I try form her blog, and most often the recipes are simple.


The picture below was taken from Annie's blog, since I did not take my own picture. I figured burritos were burritos, but I was wrong.

So, what are you waiting for? Try these for yourself and see what you think.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing I don't live at Annie's house, her desserts are awesome.