CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

3/27/2008

It is Almost April Right?

Yesterday afternoon it snowed, and continued to into the evening hours. We did not end up with much, less than an inch, but how crazy is that.

I do recall we had snow in Early March, two years ago. That was Levin's first snow, I believe.

As as sat down to write this, I looked out the window to find it snowing again. Too crazy, but fun. I love winter, so its fine with me if it wants to hang around a little longer. It is a little strange to look outside at my yard, all in bloom, with snow swirling about. Ah, what will it be next?



The Snow just beginning to stick.



Last picture before dark.

4 comments:

Amy said...

This post sounds vaguely familiar... ;-)

Leanne said...

We must live in the same confused city.

Kjerste said...

That was pretty nuts. Did you see it snowing again yesterday afternoon?

Dana said...

April or January whatever!! :)