Today turned out to be a busier day then I had anticipated, but it was a good one. We left the house at 8:30 am, first to take a lunch to Jason and then off to my moms to drop Levin by for the day. Then Philip and I headed off for our Buff Moms Happy Babies class, which was....well, only time will tell how it was. Philip seems to really be enjoying the class, as am I, most of the time. After each class I resolve to stop feeding Philip, but for some reason he does not seem to like that plan. For now I will have to keep working at getting stronger, which tends to be challenging as my weight continues to get heavier.
After class, Philip and I made a quick stop into Target for some more formula, before making our way over to the mall. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the Tacoma mall? Anyways, we had a mission, that is, we were off to find mommy a dressy top to wear to a dinner we have this Saturday night for Jason's work. We were successful, and even managed to find a few other items for mommy and the boys. Why are the baby girls things always so darn cute? It seems that my eyes always go straight for the girl stuff, but I think one always wants what they cannot have. We finished up at the mall and headed home for a brief regrouping time.
Before feeling truly refreshed, we jumped back in the car and headed back to my parents to pick up Levin. We stayed for a short visit and then headed home to make dinner. Sounds like Levin had a great time. I think his favorite activity of the day was going outside to dig in the dirt. What a boy.
What a fun day!
3/05/2008
Mama on the Go
Posted by Leanne at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Think of it the way my husband is... You may like the girls cloths - but you also don't have to buy a wedding dress!!
Sometimes I think that if I were a stay at home mom, I would be busier than I am right now!!
I alway gravitate towards little girl clothes too. good thing i don't even know how old our little one will be or else we might end up with a very feminine little boy!
Aanndd, think about how much money you are saving just getting your boys what they need rather than everything that looks "too cute not to buy."
Post a Comment