CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

3/03/2008

Uh Oh


This is what I came upon as we were walking out the door for church last night. I went to buckle Philip into his car seat and came to find Levin. This is where I found him-no wonder he was so quiet. Silence almost always means trouble. This may have been cute the first time, but next time it will not be so cute nor picture worthy. There is never a dull moment with a busy two year old around. I am glad he feels like I need more to do, but little does he know that he will soon be able to be more help around the house.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Oh Man!! I have nothing else to say.

Hinman said...

Two year olds are fun. I have found giant wads of TP under the couch. Silence is scary!!!

Grandma Kvale said...

Leanne,
What a familiar sight! Familiar but it's been quite awhile since I have walked in on that. Enjoy!