by Tina, so here goes.
8 Things I am looking forward to:
*A sunny day
*Making plans for a get away (w/out kids) in the fall to celebrate 5 years of marriage.
*Planning a family trip to Yakima-maybe
*Father's day gathering here
*Being healthy again
*Trying all the new fruits and veggies that we will be getting through the summer from our co-op
*Tackling more flower beds in our yard
*Watching my boys grow up and enjoy each other, as they are right now
8 things I did yesterday
*Played with play dough (Thanks Aunt Brenda)
*Built train sets.
*Washed 5 loads of laundry
*Folded 5 loads of laundry
*Made Dinner
*Worked on potty training a 3 year old
*Went to Jason's softball game
*Stayed up too late talking with my husband
8 things I wish I could do
*Have more patience
*Be more organized
*Spend more one on one time with each of my boys
*Run errands without children in tow
*Be motivated to work out
*Spend more time in my yard
*Be more hospitable
*And, be more patient. I know I said it twice, but I truly wish I had more of it some days.
8 shows I watch
...Hmmm...let's see.....I think it would help to start out by actually owning a TV. Someday....someday...
Not sure I have 8 people that have yet to be tagged, so I will just let anyone that has yet to be tagged join in and add their 8 random little tidbits, as they please.
6/15/2009
I've been tagged.....
Posted by Leanne at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment