CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

6/22/2009

Task for this week

Potty Training....that is all that I have to say about that, other than that we began later last week, and so far not terrible. We/I, am determined to stick this out.

On another note, I will have pictures to share from Father's Day, so stay tuned. I think I need to first finish putting the house back together before I spend more time on this here blog.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Good Luck! I have been such a slacker since we got the two new kids...I know that Emily would be doing better if I weren't so afraid of accidents. Why is it so hard to convince a person to use the toilet??

I was thinking about you yesterday and how a few father's days ago you had your fun announcement about Levin. Wow, does time fly by!

Jason said...

Thanks for not including pictures in that post.

Ann said...

Hey, Levin did great last night. As soon as I suggested going potty, he had the pants down in the living room and hobbled his way to the bathroom! He did great!a

Erika said...

At least he wants to. That's a huge step, just keep it up and you can do it! So can he.
I'm with Jason, thanks for not including pictures...he might kill you in 10 years for it if you did.