Levin came parading out in my boots yesterday, very proud. He could not stop from giggling, hence the someone blurry photo. Not to mention that he was a bit clumsy, trying to walk around in two different boots and all.
Lately, Levin has been into wearing any shoes but his own, mainly my various pairs of flip flops. The other day he managed to get two right flip flops on, and seemed quite happy, never even noticing that they were different colors or both for the right foot.
I know that he will one day pass up my shoe size, most likely before he's ten, so I will enjoy watching him as he clip clops around in various shoes each day for us.
6/02/2009
Something to Pull Out in Few Years
Posted by Leanne at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Goofy boy! this is the type of picture that comes out in wedding slideshows.
cute boots!
Emmy loves to wear my shoes too...although its a little less silly 'cause she can get away with it better.
Joey loves to wear my red patent leather heels, infact I am pretty sure he walks in them better than I do and has worn them more times. Daddy doesn't really like it so I have never posted photos, but I have them and will be ready should the need arise!
Post a Comment