Saturday, we took the boys down to Tacoma Rail's Annual Open House. The boys enjoyed the model trains and walking through a real engine, but most of all they enjoyed the free train ride that marked the end of our visit. Levin could hardly contain himself as we waited to board, and once on, was full of questions about the train. Next time we will bring Papa Chip along, so he can answer all of Levin's inquiries.
9/02/2009
Chug Chug Choo Choo
Posted by Leanne at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast, I can't believe how big the boys are! Hope you are feeling well.
How fun!
How do you find out about stuff like this? Not that we're at that stage just yet, but in a year or two, it might come in handy.
Good question Erika, how do you find out about this stuff??
Family members pass along the word. We do not get the paper, but these sorts of things are always advertised there. If I had more warning, I would post here to let all of you know.
Post a Comment