CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

9/15/2009

Tee Hee

I read this little cartoon in my Baby Center email update yesterday, and found it too true. Those of you who have been pregnant in the past may be able to appreciate this too.



I did officially enter into my second trimester this week, which is very exciting. I feel so much better now, almost as if I have my life back. Of course, who am I kidding? This stage will be over all too soon as I continue to expand, but I will try and enjoy the time while it lasts.

According to baby center, our baby has now reached the lemon stage, meaning he/she is about the size of a lemon. So, why am I even starting to show at all if the baby only weighs just over an ounce and is a few inches long?

4 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...

I started to show at about that time too - mostly because I stopped holding my stomach in!! Enjoy the expansion as you get an excuse for a while!

jbhinman said...

I'm still showing and I'm not even pregnant!

Amy said...

Well at least you have an excuse that this is your third pregnancy. I'm starting to show and it's only my first! I'm afraid of what I'm going to look like in a few months. LOL And I LOVE that comic by the way.

Erika said...

That is a hilarious comic.