CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

9/22/2009

Welcome Fall!




Today marks the beginning of my favorite season all year, fall. Besides having birthdays, and an anniversary to celebrate, there are so many more things that I love about fall. Fall brings, cool crisp mornings, pumpkin spice lattes, beautiful colors, and pumpkin pancakes, just to name a few.

So, since I had my niece and nephew over for a bit this morning, I decided to ring in the new season by decorating fall cutout cookies together with them. Going into it, I thought I may be a little crazy for attempting what seemed to be the impossible, but it all went really well. Just picture four young children, the youngest three being 1, 2 and 3, with candy in their reach.

Actually, the children were the most calm, while decorating the cookies. Don't ask how the rest of the morning went!

3 comments:

Erika said...

So cute!

Amy said...

They sure had fun! Thanks for the watching them again this morning. I hate the hit and miss behavior of the kids. It won't always be like this, right?

Dana said...

Sounds like a good time!!