CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

12/18/2009

Beep Beep!




I have memories from my childhood, of my mom taping down roads along the carpet for us to drive all of our (mostly my brothers) trucks and cars along, so today I finally pulled out the tape and set to work.

If you are looking for an indoor winter game to play with your young ones, here you go. All you need is some masking tape and a few cars and trucks...oh, and floor space large enough.

7 comments:

Ann said...

That looks really fun! Is Levin feeling better today? Hope so!

Dana said...

What a great/easy idea.The road options are endless!!

LeFebvre Momma said...

That looks like so much fun.

Amy said...

I'm going to have to remember this one! Might try that in the next week when we're looking for entertainment! :) Hope Levin's feeling better.

Kjerste said...

How fun! What a great idea!

Evelyn said...

Those roads look waaay better than any I ever did.

Erika said...

Great idea! I bet that kept them busy for hours, also the option to change it up probably helped a lot too, never old roads. :)