CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

12/14/2009

Let the Baking Begin

Last week, the boys and I made sugar cookies together, and this week we plan on staying home to bake up some more yummy treats. I still have yet to come up with a fun little art project for us to work on together. Stay tuned to see what we think up.






This is Levin's old man that is "falling apart", and thus, using a cane.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Cute! You could hole punch a bunch of circles of different colored paper and then "decorate" Christmas trees.

Anonymous said...

check out Sarah's blog where you use a tracing of their hands and feet to make a reindeer

LeFebvre Momma said...

Looks like they are having a great time. I am making sugar cookies and then inviting a friends kids over to decorate them - mines not old enough yet!