....but don't forget your ice skates!
Hah. That's pretty funny. I am picturing a skating party right now!=}
What about the fish???
Ah yes, Aubree, if only we had a slightly larger pond that could fit more than one or two people at a time.The fish are fine. Though, I did enjoy watching a cat walk/slip and slide across the ice today.
Are the fish just living under the ice?? How funny. It is very cool though!
I guess so Tina, but I did begin to wonder how they were doing when I noticed Eric out walking on the pond and then drilling holes in the ice today. One never knows. I guess only time will tell how they all did through this cold stretch.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hah. That's pretty funny. I am picturing a skating party right now!=}
What about the fish???
Ah yes, Aubree, if only we had a slightly larger pond that could fit more than one or two people at a time.
The fish are fine. Though, I did enjoy watching a cat walk/slip and slide across the ice today.
Are the fish just living under the ice?? How funny. It is very cool though!
I guess so Tina, but I did begin to wonder how they were doing when I noticed Eric out walking on the pond and then drilling holes in the ice today. One never knows. I guess only time will tell how they all did through this cold stretch.
Post a Comment