CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

1/15/2010

Craft Time

Here is the boys most recent art project. Since we seem to not be getting any snow here this year, we had to make some on paper.


And this is mostly for Ali! I started knitting again last Friday, and have made it farther then ever before. I am having fun, and who knows maybe someday I will be able to make a sweater or something more exciting than a scarf.

6 comments:

Kjerste said...

Nice work on the scarf, Leanne. You should come over and knit sometime. The fire is burning, and there's always tea in the pot. Just give me a call!

Dana said...

Yea Leanne!! It looks great! Those snowmen look good too. :)

Hannah G said...

Way to go, Leanne!

Ali Tong said...

It's beautiful! I LOVE that rich beautiful color! I'm very proud of you. It looks really good.

Charissa said...

Hi, Leanne! Saw a link to your knitting on Ali's blog! Keep up the good work--it definitely gets easier the more you do it and you'll be whipping out sweaters like Al in no time! :-)

Also, sorry about the missing busy bugs! I called to get that fixed and discovered they actually send the replacements in a set of 4 of the color so that is why you get some bonus bugs if you were wondering. Hope the boys love them!

Dana said...

Hey did you knit your "tail" into your scarf too?? I've decided that's how I'll begin my scarves from now on. :)