CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

1/26/2010

If We Could Only Freeze Time

Today, Levin turns four!! I cannot believe that just four years ago he entered our family, a tiny 6 pound little guy and now he's turning another year older. What a fun stage, he is in. He is asking so many genuine questions, and loving to help out at home with any and everything. I love this age, as we can see the wheels turning in his little head while he tries to figure out life and all the many things he can do in it. I wish we could freeze the time at this age, though I am not sure how I like the thought of remaining pregnant the rest of my life, so time will have to move forward. I just hope I can remember all the funny things he is doing and saying.

Levin, playing his new banjo!

1 comments:

Dana said...

Happy Birthday Levin! He looks very tall in this pic.