Well, maybe not quite yet, but it sure appears that way based on the fact that my belly button has become an out y once again. This has happened each pregnancy without fail, so I guess it becomes a sort of landmark, if you will.
Today does mark the 30 week mark for baby and I, which hardly seems possible. Everything looked and sounded good at the doctor today. And, you know the best part...the scale showed that I lost a pound. Ok, maybe not accurate, but funny anyways, since we all know that is quite the opposite of what I do during pregnancy.
This milestone means we have around 10 weeks to find a name, and get all the other details worked out, such as moving beds around and all that fun stuff.
Maybe, I will get another picture to document our progress here soon, but please don't hold me to it...I work better under my own doing. Some things never change, right mom?
1/05/2010
The Turkey Is Done
Posted by Leanne at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
10 weeks if you're lucky... ;)
Enjoy your final preparations!
In response to the last paragraph, last sentence--I have NO idea what you're talking about.... (actually I do, but one should never be entirely truthful with a pregnant woman)
When I was pregnant, I did not know that you woulg get an outy. I thouhgt you just had the same kind of belly button all your life. If you had an inny - then you would have one while pregnant (and so on). I learned that was not true when low and behold, my belly button popped outa few weeks before KayLynn did!! The things you learn!
Hey Tina, at least your belly button waited till closer to the end to pop out. I think I may have tried to cover it more while pregnant with Levin, but now that I know it does no good I leave it be, and let people think what they want about it. I rest assured knowing that it will go back in again...kinda like every other ache and pain brought on by pregnancy.
I think there is nothing cuter than the little ready button. Have fun these last ten weeks!
Post a Comment