CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

2/10/2010

35 Weeks

Yesterday the baby and I reached 35 weeks along, which only means that in two weeks we can start trying to bring this little guy out. I may be the only one ready, seeing as nothing has been prepared for this little guy. How much does a little one need anyways?

If my ocular migraines keep up, we will be hoping that this baby comes closer to his due date than his older brother Philip did. Of course, only time will tell. Though, I do hope he decides to turn around, from being sunny side up, before labor begins.

And, because I know you have all been waiting, here is a picture taken and posted just for you all. Hey, it only took me five weeks to get one up.


5 comments:

Dana said...

Aww, you are cute! Nice green shirt. I am sorry about the migraines, that can't be fun. Keep sleeping on your left side, he'll turn! :)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Leanne!

LeFebvre Momma said...

You look great!! We will be praying about the migraines.

kjerste said...

Lookin' good!

Erika said...

Cute cute. Hey if you want him to come early they say try accupuncture. Apparently it has a 90% success rate.