So since my last post regarding knitting, I have progressed. I moved on to complete two hats, and a wash clothe. Since beginning knitting, two years ago, I have never actually finished a project till now. Learning a new hobby is so much more rewarding when you actually finish something before giving up or moving on. So, I think it is safe to say that I now enjoy knitting. I started another hat for this new little guy, that I hope to finish soon, and will show you then.
This hat is supposed to have ear flaps (shown below) attached, but I am not sure I like how they look. I even made them smaller then the pattern, but I think I will either redo them or leave them off.
6 comments:
Wow! You are really on a roll! Keep it up!
Great!! Everything looks nice. Keep it up!
I'm so impressed. I don't think I ever advanced beyond a full knitting needle of stitches. Your projects all look great!
Nicely done!
REally great! I just finished my scarf...now I can hit up the lamb's ear and get something new to work with.
Way to go! These turned out great. Knitting can be so relaxing—and something fun and productive to do while you're recovering after the baby. (Come to think of it, the last time I did any real knitting was after Asaph was born. Time to get crackin'!)
Post a Comment