CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

4/19/2010

Maybe Someday


Levin has so many ideas about what he will someday become. One of those dreams is to be a builder. He built the above structure one day while the rest of us were resting. If he had his way he would have cut the wood himself and used a hammer and nails to secure his building. No more Lincoln Logs and pretend tools for this boy.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Wow. That boy is amazing!

Tim VP said...

Did he use hammer and nails or did Jason give him the nail gun? I can't imagine Malachi doing that. I'll have to get with my training...

Evelyn said...

From Phil: Is Levin going to put an addition on your house? When can we move in?

Leanne said...

No nail gun yet, but I am sure he will use one before I think he is ready.
As to the addition, not yet, but maybe some day. If we ever do add on, I know Levin will be right there every step of the way, helping and taking it all in. Grandpa, you can move in once we(Levin) convert daddies shop into a little "mother-in-law" apartment. Ok, since that would never go over, maybe we could build you a tree house somewhere on our lot.