Sundays are always a busy and sometimes tiring day. This past Sunday was no exception. We had Owen's Baptism (pictures to come, when I get them) in the morning, brunch at Grandma and Grandpa Germans in the afternoon, evening church and then dinner at Grandma Ann and Papa's house. So, come Sunday night a few of us were very tired. You know those nights when you cannot seem to get the kids in bed fast enough? Ya, ok, that's what we had on our hands.
Minutes, (maybe even seconds) after putting Levin to bed, this is what we found.
Sunday also marked Owen's one month birthday. Hard to believe that a month ago we were wondering when our newest guy would arrive, and now he has been with us for a month. He is doing well. I am getting used to having a baby that LOVES to be held, which also means I am getting pretty good at either letting the house go or doing things with a baby connected. We have seen little smiles here and there, but nothing consistent yet.
The older boys are still loving their new little brother, and have both proven to be a great help when I need them to be. It has been so fun to watch the boys as they interact with Owen. He loves to watch them.
Edit: Guess who was greeted with all smiles this afternoon after naptime? Yup, I think we may be smiling, knowingly, now. Once we get it on camera I will post.
2 comments:
A beautiful baptism for a beautiful baby. Glad you survived the day!
Poor kid he probably went to sleep thirsty, because he fell asleep before he was done drinking. :) How cute!
Post a Comment