The boys and I have officially been on our own since last friday (minus the weekend when daddy was home), and so far so good. There have been a few crazy moments with the baby screaming, another crying and yet another singing happily and loudly, where I thought I might need to run away, but we have made it through. I know we will have plenty more crazy moments, but who would I be kidding if I told you we did not have those times? I do have three young BOYS after all.
Owen has so far been as laid back and easy as his brothers, though he does like to be held a little more often then Levin and Philip did. I guess he is still learning that he is not the only child around this house and will have to wait his turn. But who does not need a good lesson on being more patient? I think that is why God has given me three boys.
Finally, here are a few pictures from our Easter weekend.
3 comments:
Wow! You look like you've got things more under control than I do! Not that that should come as a shock to anyone... ;)
You should check out the Snip, Snap, Snur picture books about life with three blond Swedish boys. They were triplets, but by the time yours are teens, few will know yours aren't!
Oh the stories you'll be able to tell... ;)
Oh Leanne, congratulations!! So exciting to have a new sweet young one in the house! I hope you get lots of rest and that the boys are good helpers!
I am amazed - one tires me out...THREE???? They all look, happy and healthy - you are a great mom!
Post a Comment