Today, Owen has graduated to being three months old. Along with this graduation, have come many new milestones. Maybe most exciting for mommy, is that he is less of a fussy baby then when he first arrived. He will now lay on the floor, sit in his seat or swing, and be happy even without the company of others around him. Though, his favorite activity is still being able to sit upright and watch his brothers play. Speaking of sitting, Owen loves to pull himself forward any time he is laying down, or only propped up slightly. He has got to have pretty strong abs by now. Other fun milestones include, laughing (another one of my favorite things), and starting to reach for toys. We still need a good bit of work on our grip, but that will come.
6/25/2010
Three Months Old
Owen continues to take great naps, as in usually at least one three to four hour nap in a day, with little one hour naps mixed in too. Still not sleeping through the night, but he has a few times, so I trust we are getting closer. I cannot complain, since he is only up once a night for ten minutes.
And, since Owen is the third child, it appears I have no recent pictures with just him. Once I get one I will show you all, but I think I could pull a picture of the other two boys at three months and it would look just the same as Owen does today.
Happy three months little guy!
Posted by Leanne at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment